Some courts are trialling a new online service to apply about child arrangements. The court areas currently taking part are: Bristol, Grimsby, Guildford, Hull, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading, Slough and Watford.

To be able to try this service, the child or children must live within one of these court areas (you’ll be able to check this on the next page).

You’ll also need to meet the following criteria:

• you are a parent of the child or children

• you and the other person (the respondent) are both over 18

• you do not have a solicitor representing you

• you do not have a signed draft court order you want the court to consider making legally binding

— Read on

Published by Independent Person Co UK

Providing: statutory independent persons, mediation, education and school appeal panels, non-statutory intermediaries and representatives, disciplinary panels, complaints investigations (social services) and advocates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: